Are you ready to homeschool your children but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’ve been homeschooling for a while and you’re looking for a little motivation and direction? Either way, you’re in the right place!
Homeschooling can be overwhelming, especially when you’re trying to find and research the information you need. That’s why I’ve pulled together some resources to act as a reference point for those of you who want to get started but aren’t sure where to begin.
The first thing I always suggest when you’re first starting out is to check the state laws for your area. You can easily do this by using the Homeschool Legal Defense Association. Simply click this link and you will be taken straight to their state law section of their website.
- How to pull your child from public school to homeschool them.
- Things to start thinking about before homeschooling…
- Can you afford to homeschool?
- How to transition from public school to homeschool.
Homeschooling can sometimes over whelming at times. From lack of support to self-doubt. Just know that you’re not alone and at some point we all go through this. These posts will help you encourage you and even help you find respectful answers to all of those awkward questions homeschooling families usually get asked.
- Answering those awkward questions respectfully
- What to say when your family or friends don’t “approve” of your choice to homeschool.
- Homeschooling advice for single parents.
We can all use a little advice now and then. Here are some great references for anyone who is feeling stuck or needing help with getting back into the homeschool groove!
- 8 Tips on staying on schedule while homeschooling.
- Homeschooling while working.
- Managing housework and finding balance.
- Sanity savers for busy homeschooling families.